- Claims unrelated to debtor insolvencies e.g. fraud reasons, services/products supplied not deemed adequate by the debtor
- Sale of goods related to consignment or commission,
- Debtors who are family or close connections of Advanon
- Foreign exchange losses
- Change in market price of the value of goods
- Intervention by the authorities that release the debtor from its obligations or make it impossible for the debtor to pay.
- Natural catastrophes, political and social turmoil, nuclear problems, terrorism.
Updated on March 26, 2019